- Answering phones
- Data entry
- Greet people at front desk
2016 NAMIJC Walk
- Publicity: help with ideas for Facebook, Twitter and weekly emails. Write editorials for the newspaper. We need volunteers interested in doing TV and radio interviews.
- Team Development: contact past team captains. Find new team captains from businesses, churches, social networks, etc.
- Sponsorship Recruiting: identify businesses that need to be involved with our mission. Work with NAMIJC staff to meet with business owners.
- Walk Day – Site Development: assist with walk route, develop plan for where walk day events will take place, such as balloon arch, food, entertainment, etc.
- Walk Day – Food: procure food donations from local businesses, set up and clean up food area.
- Walk Day – Entertainment: book local musicians for before and after walk.
- Walk Day – Registration: accept walk team packets and ensure donations are in envelopes and properly labeled.
- Walk Day – Volunteer Coordinator: recruit volunteers for walk day assignments. On walk day be available to sign in volunteers and direct them to their assignments.
- Walk Day – Photography: take pictures of walk teams and attendees on walk day.
If you are interested in any of these volunteer positions, please call our office at 319-337-5400.